- Metal: White Gold Plated
- Gem type: Created Aquamarine CZ
- Earring style: Stud
- Stone shape: Round
- Stone color: Blue
- Stone weight: 3 Carat
- Setting: Prong Setting
- Back finding: Push Back
- Number of stone: 2
- Style: Stud
- Cut Grade: Excellent
- Country of Origin: United States
Aquamarine is not only the birthstone for March, but the gem is also given as a present on the 19th wedding anniversary. As for famous ones, in 1936 the government of Brazil gave First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt a dark blue rectangular step cut aquamarine that weighed 1,298 carats (ct).
It will be the perfect birthday gifts to get for those who have March birthdays.
25% Sale And Free US Shipping - Use Coupon Code SPECIAL25
1. Perfect gift idea for christmas, party, wedding, engagement, anniversaries, graduations, birthdays, mother's day, valentine's day, new year and so on
2. Ready to gift - for yourself or a loved one, our jewelry is the perfect gift for any occasion
3. Quality & style - classic, timeless, and versatile jewelry that you can wear whenever and wherever.
4. USA based company and service: our jewelry passes extensive quality checkpoints before being shipped to you. In the (very) unlikely event that you aren’t satisfied, simply return for a 100% refund.
5. Perfect jewelry gift to expand your fashion wardrobe with a classic, timeless style
6. Paris jewelry is a global fashion and lifestyle brand Shows in the Many Countries around the World. Paris jewelry's collections are designed with modern women & Men in mind while staying true to timeless fashion.
7. Design & finish: we understand jewelry and we really understand the manufacturing process of precious metal. Each piece is carefully designed from scratch by our design department and we are happy to present to you our finished product.We trust that you will greatly enjoy the quality of this item!
8. Quality customer service: if there are any problems with the purchase, please feel free to contact us.
Condition: New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.